Group Fitness Program & Schedules
We are now offering in-person group fitness classes once again! All classes will take place inside of Studio A within Yates Field House. Please note that Spinning® classes are suspended until further notice. Masks may be required in Group Fitness classes based on University public health guidelines. Information about our Group Fitness Program offerings can be found below.
We are currently hosting cardio-based, strength-based, and mind/body group fitness classes in person, in Studio A.
The Fall 2022 schedule will run from Wednesday, August 24th to Saturday, December 3rd, 2022.
Each class will be held in Studio A at Yates Field House and will be capped at 30 participants. Space is given on a first-come, first-served basis.
How to Join
We will be offering in-person group fitness classes to current Campus Recreation members during the Fall 2022 season starting August 24th, 2022. (Passes will be sold through ActiveNet for the 2022-23 Academic year, they will not be sold on IMLeagues.)
- Login to your online account or create an account. For help, watch this video for steps to create your account. Please note that Georgetown University students, faculty, and staff do not need to create an account and can log in with a Georgetown NetID.
- Select your desired Group Fitness Class package (unlimited, 10-class, or single class passes). All passes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Unlimited Pass: $80 for students, $90 for non-student members.
- 10-Class Pass: $40 for students, $50 for non-student members
- Single Class Pass: $8 for each class for any member
- Attend your desired Group Fitness Class – there will be a 30 participant maximum for each class, and participation will be on a first-come, first-served basis. (There is no longer an option to preregister for Group Fitness Classes).
Group Fitness Class Archive
Can’t make it to one of our live Group Fitness classes? No problem! Check out over 100 pre-recorded virtual Group Fitness classes available to you 24/7.
Private Group Fitness Class Requests
Interested in hosting a group fitness class for your group? We offer private classes taught by one of our certified instructors for student organizations, club and athletic teams, and other campus affiliates! We are able to tailor the session for your organization’s needs and offer a variety of class formats suitable for all fitness levels. Click the link below for more details or to submit a request!