Facility and Equipment Requests
Thank you for your interest in reserving space within Campus Recreation. We ask that you review the following information and fill out the corresponding form.
Please submit your request a minimum of two weeks in advance to receive full reconsideration. Other requests will be considered as space and time allow but must be received two business days in advance. Large-scale events require a minimum of three months’ notice (i.e., sporting events, scrimmages, tournaments, fairs, etc.). Campus Recreation will respond to your request within three (3) business days.
Facility requests should only be for special events, not for individual space use.
- A request is not a confirmation or a guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your group’s needs.
- Facilities are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Campus Recreation prioritizes academic classes, student life, recognized student organizations, and intercollegiate athletic programs.
- The total number of hours requested should include the time required for setup and cleanup.
- The rented space may only be used during the time of the reservation, including the time required for event preparation and cleanup.
- All reservations must end no later than one hour before the requested facility closes.
- Changes are subject to approval based on facility availability. There is no guarantee that requests for changes will be honored.
- Groups must provide their own music for use in Studio A.
Please select which facility space you’d like to reserve:
*To request a pool reservation, email Beth Bower.
The following equipment is also available to rent:
- Yard Games (Cornhole, Spikeball, Kan Jam, etc.)
- Softball equipment (not to be used in Campus Recreation facilities)
- Wiffle Ball equipment (not to be used in Campus Recreation facilities)
- Kickball equipment
- Footballs and football field equipment
- Volleyballs and volleyball nets
- Pickleball equipment
- Pinnies, jerseys, and reffing uniforms/equipment
- Indoor bowling sets
- Dodgeball equipment
- Teqball table
- Tug of War ropes
- Jump ropes
- And more…
Please fill out the equipment request form that fits your needs to reserve Campus Recreation equipment. A request is not a confirmation or a guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your group’s needs.