Personal Training will be offered in-person for Georgetown students and
faculty and staff who are Campus Recreation members for the Summer 2022 season. In-
person sessions will require a mask for both the trainer and client for the duration of the
In our Personal Training program, students and members work one-on-one with a personal trainer to reach their fitness goals and promote a healthy lifestyle. All of our Personal Trainers are nationally certified and are committed to enhancing your fitness experience through education and programming. Training sessions are effective for motivation in your personal fitness plan and for enhancing your exercise routine. With their fitness expertise, our trainers are uniquely qualified for educating clients to develop more healthy lifestyles.
Sessions are approximately one hour in duration. During these sessions, you will work directly with your trainer on active training and development of your fitness plan. For more details, check our pricing and packages and registration forms listed below! For more registration details, contact
Sara Grzywacz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only Yates Field House Personal Trainers employed by Yates may provide Personal Training, sport instruction, fitness instruction, or coaching in our facilities. The use of Yates Field House for outside personal training is in direct competition with the personal training services that are offered within the facility.
- Log in to your online Activenet account with your NetID and password. If you do not have a GU NetID, you will need to create an account. For help, watch this video for steps to create your account.
- Select your desired Personal Training package in the Online Activities. All Personal Training packages can be viewed here.
- A Personal Fitness Assessment packet is required prior to the start of any training sessions. No exceptions.
- Once your payment is rendered in Activenet, the Director of Fitness & Wellness will send you a Personal Fitness Assessment packet to complete via DocuSign.
- The Personal Fitness Assessment Packet is required paperwork by Georgetown University to take part in any Campus Recreation at Yates Field House Personal Training Program services. Only specific members of the Campus Recreation at Yates Field House administration team and the participant’s assigned Certified Personal Trainer will have access to this packet.
This packet will be reviewed with your assigned Certified Personal Trainer at your initial consultation.
If at any time you have questions regarding the Personal Fitness Assessment Packet, please contact Maegen Stoner at email@example.com.
The 1-hour Fitness Assessment is your jump start to fitness. Baseline measurements will be taken to ensure that our personal trainers can design an optimal fitness program to meet your specific needs. Baseline measurements taken include: Resting Heart Rate, Blood Pressure, Weight, Body Fat %, Muscular Endurance, Muscular Strength and Cardiovascular Endurance.
Body Composition Analysis
Our Personal Training program at Yates Field House now offers body composition analysis using our digital Tanita scale and health software. Readouts will include information about your Body Mass Index (BMI), Fat %, Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR), Impedance, Fat Mass, Fat Free Mass (FFM), and Total Body Water (TBW). Purchase of a Body Composition Analysis session includes a 15-minute appointment with a fitness professional to explain your results. No fitness programs will be designed during this session. Body composition analysis will be provided with all fitness assessment and new client package purchases.
Packages and Pricing
Please Note: A fitness assessment is required prior to the beginning of any training session.