In our Personal Training program, students and members work one-on-one with a personal trainer to reach their fitness goals and promote a healthy lifestyle. All of our Personal Trainers are nationally certified and are committed to enhancing your fitness experience through education and programming. Training sessions are effective for motivation in your personal fitness plan and for enhancing your exercise routine. With their fitness expertise, our trainers are uniquely qualified for educating clients to develop more healthy lifestyles.
Sessions are approximately one hour in duration. During these sessions, you will work directly with your trainer on active training and development of your fitness plan. For more details, check our pricing and packages and registration forms listed below! For more registration details, contact Maegen Stoner at email@example.com.
Only Yates Field House Personal Trainers employed by Yates may provide Personal Training, sport instruction, fitness instruction, or coaching in our facilities. The use of Yates Field House for outside personal training is in direct competition with the personal training services that are offered within the facility.
- Log in to your online account with your NetID and password. If you do not have a GU NetID, you will need to create an account. For help, watch this video for steps to create your account.
- Select your desired Personal Training package in the Online Activities. All Personal Training packages can be viewed here.
- Download the Personal Training Fitness Assessment Packet and legibly complete each section in its entirety.
- Once your registration and packet have been completed, please email the Fitness Assessment packet to Director of Fitness & Wellness, Maegen Stoner, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When the documents have been received by the Director, she will contact you regarding the start of your Personal Training program here at Yates Field House.
The 1-hour Fitness Assessment is your jump start to fitness. Baseline measurements will be taken to ensure that our personal trainers can design an optimal fitness program to meet your specific needs. Baseline measurements taken include: Resting Heart Rate, Blood Pressure, Weight, Body Fat %, Muscular Endurance, Muscular Strength and Cardiovascular Endurance.
Packages and Pricing
|Fitness Assessment Only||$80||$90||$125|
|3 Sessions (Fitness Assessment + 2 sessions)||$235||$250||$320|
|6 Sessions (Fitness Assessment + 5 sessions)||$375||$400||$505|
|12 Sessions (Fitness Assessment + 11 sessions)||$715||$745||$900|
|24 Sessions (Fitness Assessment + 23 sessions)||$1,405||$1,455||$1,695|