Yates Field House offers a variety of American Red Cross certification classes year-round. Class dates, details, fees and schedules will be posted each semester. Classes are available to all members of the university community, including students, faculty, staff and local community members.
Class Registration Details
- Registration will be acknowledged on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registration can be made over the phone (202-687-2400) or in-person at the Yates Main Office.
- Registration must include valid payment for confirmation.
- Payment can be made using cash, check, or credit card. We accept MasterCard, Visa, and American Express.
- Classes that do not meet minimum enrollment numbers will be canceled.
- Full refunds are available for canceled classes or withdrawal with 2+ weeks prior to class start.
- 75% refunds are available for withdrawal between 7-13 days prior to class start.
- 50% refunds are available for withdrawal less than 7 days before class start.
- No refunds will be issued to any registrant who withdraws on or after the scheduled class start.
Note: There will be a $50 non-reimbursable fee for participants who do not pass the pre-course. You may schedule a free pre-course test prior to the start of class by contacting Bethany Bower at 202-687-2407.