Yates Field House features an extensive variety of racquet sport facilities, including four indoor tennis courts, two racquetball courts, and five squash courts. Members can reserve a court in their online account. The following policies must be upheld or the member may risk suspension from court privileges. In order to play on or reserve Yates Field House courts, you must be a Yates Field House member.
- Courts may be reserved for a maximum of ONE HOUR.
Members may hold ONLY ONE outstanding reservation at any one time. Members can reserve another court after they have played.
- Reservations can be made up to three days in advance.
- Court reservations can take place anytime during our facility operating hours.
- Reservations are made online through your Yates Field House online account. For more details, view our steps on how to create a court reservation.
- Members may not reserve back-to-back court times or reserve a court for more than an hour consecutively (even if the second hour is reserved by a different member)
- Any players listed on the reservation must show their ID cards to the front desk attendant to claim their reservation.
- Reservations must be claimed within 15 minutes of scheduled start time.
- Reservations that are not claimed within 15 minutes after the start of the reservation time will be forfeited. Forfeited courts may be claimed at the front desk.
- As a courtesy to players completing play on the court you have reserved, neither player should walk onto the court until the time of your reservation.
- Tennis players may only use a maximum of six balls when playing on the courts.
- Failure to comply with reservation procedures and policies can result in suspension from court privileges and/or termination of Yates membership at the discretion of the Director of Racquet Sports.