Group fitness classes require a class pass and photo ID. Class passes can be purchased online or in the Main Office during business hours. During Promotional Weeks (at the beginning of each semester), class passes are sold for a discounted price. Once a pass is purchased, the pass type will be loaded onto your GOCard or Yates ID. All members must present their GOCard or Yates ID to gain access to the studio for a class.
Yates membership is REQUIRED to purchase a class pass. Guests may participate in any group fitness class IF accompanied by a Yates member. The guest fee is $6/class. This does NOT include the Guest Fee to enter the facility. Guest Fees to enter the facility are $6 for guests of students and $12 for guests of non-student members.
Pass Types & Prices:
- Unlimited (per semester): $85 non-student / $75 student
- 10-Class: $48 non-student / $38 student
- Single Class: $6
Policies and Procedures
- Class passes are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- No refund will be given for lost or stolen passes.
- Class entry must be accompanied by a photo ID. Driver’s license or Georgetown University ID is acceptable.