Yates Field House features an extensive variety of racquet sport facilities, including four indoor tennis courts, two racquetball courts and five squash courts. Members can reserve a court by following the reservation details listed below. In order to play on or reserve Yates Field House courts, you must be a Yates member. To review Yates membership options, click here.
- Courts may be reserved for a maximum of ONE HOUR.
- Reservation Times begin at 6:00 AM on Weekdays and 9:00 AM on Weekends.
- Same-day reservations are made at the Front Desk (202-687-2412).
- Advance reservations are made at the Pro Shop (202-687-2413) up to 3 days in advance. Pro Shop hours are typically 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- Members may hold ONLY ONE outstanding reservation at any one time.
- Members may not reserve back-to-back court times OR play for more than one hour consecutively (even if the second hour is reserved by a different member).
- Reservations must be claimed within 10 minutes of scheduled start time.
- Failure to comply with reservation procedures and policies can result in suspension from court privileges and/or termination of Yates membership at the discretion of the Director of Racquet Sports.
Cancellations & Walk-Ins:
- Members are requested to call the Front Desk (202-687-2412) to cancel outstanding reservations as needed.
- Walk-Ins wishing to reserve a forfeited reservation on short notice should sign a wait-list at the Yates Front Desk.